Music

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Be Encouraged


        My dear friend Lisa sends me good stuff all the time in her emails. I decided to start sharing some of them. I added some scripture at the bottom. Hope you enjoy.

God is with you, for you,
Behind you, and ahead of you.
And even if you lose your way for a bit,
even if you grow weary,
even if you don't know which direction
to go at times,
His purposes will prevail.

For the LORD your God [is] he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you .
Deut.20:4

From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe.
I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. Selah  Psalms 61:2-4

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.  
Isaiah 40:29-31

My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. 
Psalms 119:50